Our vision is to provide reliable services and solutions to individuals and companies and to become the “number one” tax office in Kefalonia, with recognition throughout Greece and abroad, continuously expanding our clientele.
The purpose of our office is to provide taxpayers with reliable, targeted and personalized services, with direct and correct handling of even dissolvable issues, oriented to the imidiate service for the full satisfaction of our customers.
Having a sense of social sensitivity and responsibility, and in order to achieve our goals, we are committed to:
- Implement a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, with EU Regulation 2016/679 and the Bureau Veritas GDPR Technical Standard.
- Ensure that all personnel are aware of the Quality & Data Protection Policy, the objectives and have a thorough understanding of the Management System components.
- Control the correct application of the Management System procedures.
- Satisfy the requirements of our customers from the first time.
- Evaluate and satisfy (if possible) special needs of customers as well as individuals of vulnerable social groups.
- Engage with all stakeholders - clients, tax officers, insurance funds, ministries to improve our performance.
- Make valid and timely tracking of companies, payroll, and tax declarations and efficiently deal with all cases.
- Comply the statutory deadlines.
- Process the necessary personal data required for the purposes and only when it is strictly necessary for legal and regulatory purposes or for lawful purposes.
- Provide transparent information to customers, employees and associates / suppliers about how they are processed, and by whom they process.
- Maintain fair and legal treatment.
- Keep a record of the categories of data we process.
- Keep a record of the impact of the risks of personal data.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date data and only for the time required for legal, regulatory and legitimate purposes.
- Respect the rights of individuals.
- Keep data safe.
- Cooperate with the Personal Data Protection Greek Authority when required.
- Make the best possible use of the expertise and experience of our personnel, while ensuring good working conditions, focusing on continuous training.
- Ensure all the resources necessary to achieve the objectives and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
- Keep abreast of bibliography, legislation, regulations and technical instructions, to know them, to apply them and to cover them.
- Provide the necessary hardware and software for the process of tax issues and data protection.
- Identify and reduce failures to eliminate.
We all believe that all the above have a result not only in the best possible picture of our office but also in a sense of pride and satisfaction for all of us, Management and personnel, who work to provide quality services and correct information and address the needs of the Data Subjects.
The Management: DIONISIS KORSIANOS
Click here to download our Quality & Data Protection Policy in PDF